Readers’ Choice Awards
THE ULTIMATE SHOWCASE
Designed to showcase the QUALITY and VARIETY of all-Canadian builds, this award is the ultimate in exciting brand exposure and bragging rights! Get your new and/or classic tiny home models in front of thousands of Canadians as they vote for their favourites.
- Personalized branded award badge to use on website/marketing materials.
- Full feature article on tinyhomesincanada.ca
- One-year featured builder listing in our builder directory (shown at the top of directory in Award Winners section)
- Free promotion on our social channels
- Featured spot in three of our email newsletters
Dates and deadlines:
- Entry deadline: November 30. Entries will be shown in the order they are submitted.
- Voting opens: December 1
- Voting closes: December 20 at 23:59 PST.
- Winner announced: December 21
Voting process: Readers can vote without creating an account. They can cast votes for multiple entries at once and can vote again once 24 hours have passed since their previous vote. When voting closes, the builder with the most votes will be announced as the winner.
Categories: Renderings will be a separate category. Another category may be introduced if we get more than the expected number of entries.
Entry fee: $55 per model, payable once your entry is approved.
Builder requirements: Only builders with headquarters in Canada can participate. Builders can enter multiple models as separate entries.
- Must have a footprint of less than 450sq.ft. (although multi-levels are welcome).
- Must have a bathroom with shower or tub, a cooking area, and sleeping area and be built for four-season use.
- Must be completed (no in-progress photos). For companies that sell only plans and designs, renderings are ok to submit.
- Variety is welcome: wheels, foundations, alternative building materials, etc.
Your entry: To enter, you will be required to upload 5-10 photos, video (optional), a description, and a few other details.