Introducing Trailr. With the outrageous prices and mechanical hassles of Van Life, Trailer Life is here to bring you the off-grid living freedom you’ve been dreaming of. This build includes everything you’ll need to live off grid for days at a time, or to move in full time and make this trailer your new home on wheels. Whether you tow this mobile tiny home behind your SUV across country, or park it on your property as a discrete bunkie for visitors and AirBnB guests, you’re sure to be blown away by its aesthetic and capabilities.
Features included but not limited to: insulation, heater, running water, double sink, solar power, large batteries, roof vent fans, huge bed, plenty of storage, dinette area, outdoor shower, inverter/charger, fridge, full lighting, back deck, and more. Upgrades available. See a full list of specifications below.
This is a professional build completed by Campr (http://camprvans.ca, Instagram: @campr.vans) and we are specialists in cargo van, trailer, and airstream build-outs. We are experienced camper builders and have built/worked on 20+ conversions and counting. Feel confident in your purchase knowing it’s done by knowledgable and experienced professionals. If you are interested in a custom conversion for your vehicle or trailer, please contact us. We are located in the Toronto, ON, Canada area. All of our builds come with a 1 year guarantee.
First Come First Served. Non-refundable deposit of $5,000 CAD required to secure the trailer. Please contact with any additional questions or to schedule a showing (in person or virtual). We can make add-ons to the trailer if desired. Price is $53,999 CAD and is to be paid in CAD. Currency conversion costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. YES, we can import to the US.
- 2021 6’x14’ Single Axle Steel-Frame Trailer
- Pulled less than 100km over it’s lifetime
- Freshly re-painted and undercoated frame for maximum rust protection
- Fully sealed from any leaks
- “Ramp door” that turns into a deck
- Side door with double lock (handle lock and deadbolt)
- 4-pin connector for brake and signal lights works with all tow hitches
- Total weight 2,700lbs
- 2 rear windows and side-door window
- Dark grey colour
2x Renogy 170Ah 12v Lithium batteries providing you with 340Ah of total battery power, enough to live off grid for days at a time.
- 400W (3x400W) of solar panels, wired in parallel Renogy MPPT charge controller
- Renogy battery monitor for viewing exact battery percentage
- Renogy 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger with an internal transfer switch to provide AC power to three outlets located on either side and rear of the trailer and allow for battery charging with 15a shore power connection. This inverter has an ultra low draw and a high efficiency so minimal power is wasted
- 12V DC pot lights on two separate circuits for lighting choice
- USB & 12V outlet for charging devices
- All electrical wiring done by an electrical engineer with lots of experience and knowledge on off-grid, DC power systems. Rest assured knowing all electrical was completed by a professional and all safety standards have been exceeded.
Insulation and Heating:
- Insulated with XPS foam board insulation – highest R-Value per inch, and fully waterproof. 1” thick on walls and ceiling. Cracks sealed with Gaps and Cracks foam insulation.
- Ultra-low consumption 5kW Diesel Heater provides more than enough heat for the space, diesel tank mounted to front of trailer.
- 2 x Fantastic Fan by Dometic installed at front and back of trailer in the ceiling for plenty of ventilation. Blows air in/out with speed and temperature control.
Kitchen & Plumbing:
- 40L 12V fridge (low power draw) made by BougeRV. This is a chest fridge/freezer with temperature control, freezer compartment, and plenty of space for storing days worth of food. Chest-style fridge ensures minimal cool air escapes when opening.
- Beautiful full-sized faucet and large double sink Large 13 gal fresh water tank with gravity water fill
- 9 Gal grey water tank with drain valve under sink
- Water tanks are housed inside trailer to help prevent freezing during winter camping
- Shower attachment for faucet so that sink can be used as outdoor shower
- Shurflo bypass pump with pre-pump strainer to prevent debris from entering
- Cabinet built specifically for cassette, composting, or dry flush toilet storage
- Dinette area with Lagun table offers a large and flexible living area with seating for 6-8 Seats lift up and are empty inside for storage of large items
- Custom cushions allow the dinette to convert into a massive bed (larger than an RV Queen) Extremely large open counter space for food prep and cooktop of your choice
- 11 upper cabinets and 2 main cabinets allow for more storage than you could ever ask for
- Durable, waterproof, and aesthetic vinyl flooring
- Large bench at front houses electronic system with extra space for storage
- Back door folds down to turn into a fully usable deck, extending your living space even more Interior height approximately 6’1”