This modern container home features a clean design and simple elegant details throughout. The exterior is the epitome of modern. The interior is simple, minimalist, and welcoming.
- Built from a one trip 8 x 20’ Shipping container.
- Foam insulation R21.
- Custom designed proportionate kitchen and bathroom.
- LED dimmable pot lights.
- 9,000 BTU heating and air conditioning HVAC unit.
- High quality waterproof laminate flooring.
- Propane / gas stove with low profile microwave.
- Medium sized fridge freezer.
- 30-amp generator power up with a 240 volt panel.
- High quality PVC windows.
- Factory finished solid wood exterior cladding.
- Waterproof vinyl laminate flooring.
Easily installed with a crane and and built in a controlled environment, this home follows all building code guidelines. You can find out more by contacting the builder at https://lagomcontainerspaces.com/ or visiting their shop in New Dundee, Ontario.