For Sale: Minimaliste Tiny House in Dunnville, ON, Canada for $100,000 + tax OBO
This is the Minimaliste Orme house built in 2019, and currently sits on a farm property in Dunnville, Ontario, Canada (about 5 min drive from downtown Dunnville).
The house can remain on the property in Dunnville for a monthly rental fee, or be towed to another location.
This is a year round spot with hydro and water hook ups, sitting on a concrete pad and is skirted. Comes with some furniture (couch, 2 queen mattresses, kitchen supplies, etc.). The farm owners take care of the lawn mowing, snow plowing, etc., and they use the farm during the summer and on weekends. There is also another tiny house dweller on the property, with possibly more to come in the future.
- Hydro is metered and you would get a monthly bill.
- Back of the house with gravel cover that extends beyond the concrete pad. 2 x 100 lb propane tanks used for hot water, stove/oven and heat. Propane tanks can be delivered by an exchange service (only $120 per tank exchange) or filled up yourself.
- Shou sugi ban exterior (charred cedar that has a black appearance). Black windows throughout. Metal roof. Small deck out front and 3-step walk up stairs.
- Front sitting area beside a young red Maple tree.
- Living room at the front of the house with 3 full length windows, built in entertainment storage cabinets with overhead projector and pull down screen. Can come with some furniture and stereo equipment as needed. LED pot lights throughout.
- Staircase storage unit as you enter the house. Cork floors (some are shrinking we will need to fix this), maple walls, matte black accents.
- Bathroom at the back with a Haier washer/dryer combo, full size shower, hand sink with cabinets, compostable toilet and storage cabinet.
- Full size walk in shower with glass door. IKEA hand size with light up medicine cabinet above.
- Utility closet with on-demand propane gase hot water heater.
- Full size LG fridge and freezer.
- Tall pull out pantry with plenty of storage.
- Kitchen counter from IKEA, Furion propane gas 3 top stove and oven. Plenty of pull out drawers for kitchen supplies.
- Staircase with built in closet, drawers and cabinets. Propane heater is beneath closet, see heat vent (there is another heat vent in bathroom).
- Queen sized mattress on primary loft above living room. Storage cabinets in bedroom.
- Second queen sized mattress on secondary loft above bathroom.
- Mini split electric air conditioner and heater.
We would like to set up a time to come and see this unit. To discuss your terms my wife and I are both in our early Seventies and are looking to downsize. This looks like an ideal spot for us.
How much a month and would you sign a life long lease