The house in great condition and is currently located 10 minutes south of town on a rental pad on a farm in Powell River BC. The owner of the farm will consider renting the pad to the new owner if they are a match for living in a farm environment and this friendly community.
The Tiny House (TH) on wheels (three axels) can be moved with a 1 ton truck or by a towing specialist who will have insurance. It is also insurable with ICBC since it has Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and can be kept on the road if desired. The TH is fully insurable as it sits or can go on the road without any extra permits.
The 28-foot Tiny House was built in 2016 by Rewild Homes in Nanaimo and has full electric, water, a heat pump for heating and cooling, propane and fast internet options for both Shaw or Telus at its current pad.
• Beautiful kitchen and bathroom with solid white quartz countertops
• Birch kitchen and bathroom cabinets
• Full size fridge
• Soft close cupboards
• Stainless steel fixtures
• 5 burner propane range.
• KitchenAid compact smart oven.
• Hot water on demand (propane)
• Propane heater as well as Heat Pump that has more than 9 years warranty left
• Tiled shower and bathroom floor
• Separett composting toilet
• LG direct drive combo washer/dryer
• Sliding barn door style bathroom door.
• Flush mounted LED Lighting
• Ceiling fan
• Graber blinds
• Professionally built by Rewild Homes (“The “)
• 28’ X 8.5’ Tiny House with 2 lofts
• Loft 1 – 10ft x 8.5ft
• Loft 2 – 8ft x 8.5ft
• 390 Square Feet (including lofts)
• Huge 13.5’ ceilings with lots of light through double pane windows (most of them opening)
• Triple Axle 21,000 GVWR Trailer
• Silver Seal Electric Certification
• 60 Amp hook up
• Ductless Heat Pump (also called a “Mini-Split”), Samsung Quantum 9,000 BTU, 23.5 SEER / 12 HSPF with remote controll for easy operations
• 22,000 BTU propane heater
• Rinnai V65 tankless hot water on demand.
• 13x Vinyl double pane windows
• Rigid foam insulation
• Spray foam insulated flooring and under the trailer.
• Custom milled and stained cedar siding
Asking price: $115,000.00 including a full 100lb propane bottle, shelving as desired, wall-mounted TV/Monitor hardware, a Benjamin Moore gift certificate for new interior paint, Separett composting toilet extra supplies, and ”the summer canopy”.
Please text to 250-857-0011 or email to [email protected] to make and appointment, get more info or photos.
Serious inquiries only, please. The Tiny House is not “mortgageble” and the purchaser need to finance as a cash purchase. Ideal time of the deal is end of April and no later than May of 2023