26ft HIGH END OFF-GRID TINY HOME
Financing Available. This professionally built unit sits on a strong triple axle (7k lbs each) trailer and is built to the BC Code and beyond.
Very well insulated with spray foam insulation in ceiling (R33) and in walls (R24) plus outsulation on walls. Floor is insulated with rigid foam (R18). The house is very efficient and well sealed.
Running on complete 4KW solar system from Microgreen Solar Corp.
4 panels for a total of 1160W.
4 Rolls 6V AGM batteries (415Ah each).
Unit can be connected to grid and panels at the same and will do the switch
automatically from panels to grid when batteries are getting too low with no power loss. Can also be connected to a generator with remote start. Comes with a 25’ 50 amp extension cord.
- UNIQUE 10 cu ft retro solar powered fridge 24V. Connected directly to battery bank for max efficiency.
- UNIQUE classic 20″ propane range.
- Camplux 12L on demand propane water heater
- Planar 4KW diesel heater
- Grizzly cubic mini fireplace
- Nature’s head composting toilet
- Plumbing completed for washer/dryer combo in bathroom beside the cabinet.
Pictures will show all the details you want to know about storage, layout, material used, etc. Feel free to message for more info and to request viewing. Serious inquiry only please.
This is a very well finished tiny home and no corners or cost were cut short. Everything is custom and was design to make this space feel bigger than it is including all cabinets, bed, couch, counter tops.
(Shower glass had some delays and will be here in the next week)
- 26 feet long (30’ with both roof overhang)
- 8,5 feet wide
- 13,5 feet high
- 220 sq ft + storage loft above bathroom